Thursday, May 17, 2012

Commercial vs. Artistic


Many commercial photos try to sell happiness, and the photographers have established this kind of aura with the subject. I tried to achieve this same effect with my friend, by having her strike a pose and give me a huge smile. I think that this picture is a little artificial, but that is the way with most commercial photos. 


This is my artistic photo, which is a more sincere representation of her personality. She's a really enthusiastic and crazy person, but also has very down-to-earth moments. She's very warm and loving, and has the kind of smile that cheers up everyone around her. I think that this photograph of her really represents her gentle side, which is a very different feel compared to the commercial photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment