Monday, October 10, 2011

My Work


Out of all of the photographs that I captured, this picture is my favorite. The intrigue in this picture for me was the pattern on the top of his head, and the angle of his face. The very top part of his head is the part that is the most in focus, which instantly draws your attention in. The other aspect of this photo that I love is how his head is tilted down, preventing you from seeing his eyes and expression. 


This photo is another one of my favorites because of how the upward slant of the building draws in your attention, reaching up to the sky. On this day, the clouds were particularly beautiful, and I found the pattern of them to be so surreal that I had to capture a picture of it. This photo also has the basic light and dark contrast between the building and the sky, which makes it so beautiful to me.



This photo was interesting to me because of the select part of it that's in focus. Both the background and foreground and blurred, which immediately draws your attention to the center of the photo. My favorite part of this photograph is the texture of the wood, with its various colors, streaks, and holes. I also love the shape and color of the metal numbers and plates, and the contrast that they have with the wood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment